funny profiles taken from shaadi.com ,ROLF material

Lemme start this one off with this one. This is Ultimate stuff .........I bet you can't stop laughing. These are profiles taken from shaadi.com(a matrimony site)Grammar and spelling errors have no place in a profile description as everything is straight from the heart! Laugh at your own risk.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar 
after reading this stuff...

->”Hello To Viewers My Name is Ramya , I am single i don’t have male, If
any one whant to marrie to me u can visite to my home. I am not a good
 
education but i working all field in
bangalore .. if u like me u
welcome to my heart... when ever u whant to meet pls visit my resident
or send u letter..

Thanks
yours Regards Ramya ~*~ ”

(Supposed to be truly yours)

->“i want very simple boy. from brahmin educated family from Orissa state
she is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework
 “

(What Homework???)

->”I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of life. I
love to make friendship. Becauese friendship is a first step of love.
 
I am looking for my dreamboy who will love me more than i. Because i
love myself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on
........hold my hand forever !!!”

(The dilwale dulhaniya effect)

->”I want a boy with no drinks if he wants he can wear jeans in house but
while steping out of house he should give recpect to our cast”

(by not wearing his jeans? What the hell...)

->”HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING GIRL,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TO
LOUGH. I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REAL
MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A BOY THEY ARE

1. THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD.

2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION

3. THEY SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH ( Here it means Love ).”

(all of us are loughing {laughing})

->”Whatever he may be but he should feel that he is going to be someone
groom and he must think of the future life if he is toolike this he
would be called the man of the lamp”

(I am clueless, I feel so lost. Can anyone tell me what this girl wants,
 
In fact she doesn't know what she wants ?.. ? A LAMP? ?)

-> “I love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and I
love the patner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok”

(I am again clueless but I liked the use of 'ok’
 The person is Suffering from 'Ok-syndrome')

->“I am pranati my family histoy my two brother two sister and father & 
Mother. sister completely married”

(somebody please explain how to get married completely'?)
(Confused????? )

-> “My name is farhanbegum and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me 
pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes”

(Look at the height of desperation!)

“I am kanandevi. i do own businas.one sistar.he was marred.”

(Marred?
  No comments…. 
Please for gods sake ask somebody's help in framing a sentence )                                                                                    

->” I am Sharmila my colour is black, but my heart is white. 
i like social service.
 “
(Zebra..???
Gosh!!!!!!!! She knows her heart color)
 

15 comments:

  1. Really ROFLing!!!!! ( had to pay to fix the floor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man this is funnny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is d proof that its from shaadi.com ???
    Laughable but authenticate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally mad!my god! did they really speak a language out there?lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh my god =)) this was hilarious :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lykd sharmila 1 d bst !!! Lolzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG OMG OMG
    I almost fell off of my chair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL. But why is it mostly from girls. No boys?? Anyway LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i see some ppl questioning the authenticity of ur post bro .. hahahahaha :D ... for me ... it does not matter ... full marks suppa like .... coz i know many Indians love to fall in love through internet and get MARRED !! hahaha .. and when they taak eenlish they taak this very freakin way !!! :D amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! Fun read:) Poor things, they will be rejected the moment their message is read:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFL! Sigh! I missed such eligible ones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the information.
    blog is really gud.Matrimonial sites are very popular today,for more information visit here
    Shadi Matrimony


    ReplyDelete
  13. Abe chutiyaa logo...wat u find so funny in dis?...bloody cheaps...dey r expressing the way they feel...nuthin funny about it...i dnt knw but I m ashamed of indians...being an indian.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Makemylove.com, India's leading matrimonial portal site strive hard to provide you the perfect match with a touch of tradition from a wide array of community, caste, city and much more for the global Indian community you can find your life partner with help of makemylove
    matrimonials sites indiaMatrimony Sites





    ReplyDelete
  15. That's just awesome.. if you want to join pakistan rishta or read latest urdu sms or want to read beauty tips in urdu? You can contact us via our blogger profile.

    ReplyDelete